12 November 2007

Allergic to Munich

Munich has always been something like my favourite town:



very close by, easy to be reached, plenty of sightseeing and shopping facilities, nice people.

Last time i have been there, i didn't feel that cosy anymore...

I was strawling along the shopping street when all of a sudden my eyes began to upswell as if a bee had stinged me and my lips and fingers were itching too *Oh my goddess*:



I immediately fled to the next coffeeshop to sit down calmly and see if it would go away or if not, call for a doc. Fortunately it turned out to happen the first alternative *sighing*!

Later on i asked my doctress about that and she said it might very surely have been an allergic reaction to something in the air over there in Munich.
I just hope, that doesn't mean i cannot go to Munich anymore cause that would make me very sad! -_- (I will see a doctor at the allergy department this week for further enlightenment on that subject!)

2 Kommentare:

Ich hat gesagt…

NO WAY! But clearly your doctor is a bit exaggerating, isn't she? I mean, something in the AIR over Munich? It was raining and snowing plus there was a storm that day... *gg*
We have the year 2007 after all!
Oh and don't forget, I still believe it had something to do with the food you enjoyed just before it all started!

No, NOW I have the resolution! It was because of Felix Maximilian and his voice *lol* Blimey, it also made ME feeling a bit sick after all *g*

Ninni hat gesagt…

*lol*
no, i know what (or who) it was: the one who must not be named! for sure!